SERICHIM – founded in 2006 as a spin-off of the Research & Process Development Department of a major Italian chemical company is a contract research and manufacturing organization (CRMO) focused on developing chemical synthetic methods and processes for fine chemicals and APIs production.
Based in Friuli (Northern Italy), in the historic industrial park of Torviscosa. SERICHIM employs 18 people, highly educated in Chemistry, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Technologies, and Biological Sciences with many years of experience in contract research and in small scale organic preparations.
SERICHIM experts use production technologies such as flow chemistry, where a proprietary know-how has been patented, as well as gas phase reaction, thin film, batch, continuous fractional distillation, batch and continuous crystallization, flash chromatography, preparative HPLC, catalytic hydrogenation, and many other.
SERICHIM biotechnology department is embarking on a program of insulins, biosimilars and biologics incorporating microbiology, molecular biology, fermentation, and bioprocess engineering also for the coupling of chemistry to biocatalytic strategies.
SERICHIM strives to be the “partner of choice” in the fields of contract research, custom syntheses and analytical characterization. Our contracts structures are flexible and may also be milestone driven.
SERICHIM, as CRMO, supports its customers since the conceptual development of the molecule up to the production of experimental chemicals from grams to hundred kilograms batches in absolute confidentiality.
SERICHIM, exploiting its analytical and processes know-how, can provide highly competent support to evaluate and find the most efficient technology to solve environmental problems.
SERICHIM promotes open innovation by licensing its patents, by knowledge network implementation and by developing chemical know-how and technology according to a tailor-made approach to meet customer’s needs. Some SERICHIM patents have been licensed to important pharmaceutical and agrochemical companies, while SERICHIM researchers are also co-authors of patents developed on behalf of Customers..
Why choose SERICHIM:
- Project Tailored to Customer’s Needs
- Confidentiality Guaranteed
- Highly Skilled and Experienced Staff
- Easy and Transparent Contracts
Open Communication with Customer
Examples of ready-made products: Please inquire, prices dependent on quantity requested:
- D,L-Homocysteic acid
- N-Succinimidyl myristate
- Contract research, patent analysis, feasibility studies, consultancy and technical assistance, analytical services and synthesis processes for pharmaceutical, agrochemical, cosmetics, food, fine and speciality chemicals, and additives for polymers
- Research and environmental consultancy
- Fermentation, enzyme fractionation and bioprocess engineering
- Innovative continuous flow reaction systems (Compact Chem® modulus)
- Development of pilot-scale and industrial processes, with a particular focus on “continuous flow production”, including environmental impact assessment
- Consultancy and collaborations with Universities and other R&D organizations